Friday, April 4, 2008

Celebrities pictures for women (LIV)


In light of the recent resurgence of plastic surgery rumors, Ashley Tisdale is speaking out and setting the record straight.

She told press, “People are saying I had another nose job and I did not. That’s ridiculous,” Tisdale told People magazine. “I was away in New Zealand filming a movie (They Came From Upstairs) and so people think I went away to have more work done. But I didn’t.”

Back in November, the “High School Musical” hottie underwent surgery to correct a deviated septum, as well as smooth out a few bumps that resulted from a teenage fracture. But that was it.

Tisdale lamented, “[Tabloids] have doctors talk about what they think I did with my surgery, but they did not examine me. They don’t know what I have inside my nose.” Her rep, Scott Appel, added, “It’s very irresponsible for a medical professional to comment on someone whom they have not examined.”

As for the rumors that she got a boob job, Ashley exclaimed, “Look at me. Does it look like it to you? No! It’s ridiculous. I’m not for plastic surgery. I’m not going to get another surgery. I can promise you that.”

No comments:

Post a Comment