Thursday, March 15, 2012

Bipasha is happy to buy a spacious 3BHK flat for her parents!

Bipasha Basu is one blessed actress who at last gets to have her whole family around her. We hear that the actress bought a spacious 3BHK flat in Bandra for her parents. And the best part is that she now lives just a few minutes away from them.
The happy Bipasha reveals, “Two weeks ago, we did the Satyanarayan and Grihapravesh pujas, after which they shifted into the new flat. The interiors have been designed by Ehsan Qureshi and Rajeev Acharya, who have also done up my home. My parents now live just five minutes away from Bidisha and me.”
The actress further adds, “I’ve lived alone since I was 16! In 2005, I surprised my mother with a fully furnished house. My parents shifted to Mumbai from Kolkata as as my younger sister Bijoyeta wanted to study here.”
Bipasha is very happy to have her family around her in Mumbai. “I am very happy! Though dad’s base is still in Kolkata and he keeps flying in and out of Mumbai, now my entire family lives very close to me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment