Tuesday, May 8, 2012

I have had 300 crore crushes in past includes Saif Ali: Parineeti Chopra

Parineeti Chopra

Saif Ali and Parineeti Chopra

Parineeti Chopra
Actress Parineeti Chopra of Ladies vs Ricky Bhal will now be seen in her second film Ishaqzaade. The actress is currently very busy promoting her film. She says more than acting, she loves to sing and s a trained singer. Chances are that Parineeti might take up singing seriously in future.
“I am a trained singer. My guruji’s name is Nidhi Narag, she is my guruji in Ambala. I had learnt for almost six years. I have done BA (hons) in music,” Parineeti Chopra told reporters, on Thursday.
“I don’t want to sing right now. I have just started acting. I think after five to six years, when I will feel I have got grip on acting and I don’t need to practice anymore, I will sing,” added the actress.
The actress was asked if she was seeing anyone and is in love, for which she replied that she has had more than 300 crore crushes but was never in love. However, she likes Saif Ali Khan.
“No I was not in love, but I have had 300 crore crushes. I like Saif Ali Khan but please don’t tell him. Whenever I meet Kareena Kapoor, I will tell her that you have competition,” Parineeti Chopra said.
“Ishaqzaade” will hit theaters on May 11, this year. The film will launch Boney Kapoor’s son Arjun Kapoor.

No comments:

Post a Comment