Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Parineeti is ready to wear Bikini for a script demand!


Actress Parineeti Chopra who shot to fame with Ladies vs Ricky Bahl is busy on a promotion spree. She will be seen in Ishaqzaade, very soon. The actress comparing herself to Priyanka Chopra tells, she gains weight pretty easily while her cousin Priyanka Chopra doesn’t face any weight issues.
“Priyanka eats more than me, but her metabolism is amazing. Touchwood, she never puts on weight. She was like this since her childhood. I was fat since I was a child. She is blessed with great metabolism, so she doesn’t put on weight. I easily gain weight,” told Parineeti Chopra who debuted with Ladies V/s Ricky Bahl.
Parineeti is a complete foodie and hates exercising.
“I am a Punjabi and I love food. I was very fat and I used to wear size 36 jeans. Now I have to work out and I hate that. I don’t work out every day. For the past one month, I have not exercised,” she told. The actress also added that just two months prior to the shooting of Ishaqzaade, she hit the gym.
Talking about a bikini body, Ms Chopra told, “If there is a script where I have to wear a bikini, then I know I have the will power to become like that”.
“Ishaqzaade” is set for a May 11 release.

No comments:

Post a Comment