Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Rana Daggubati ends dating rumor with Bipasha!



Putting rest to all gossips about he and Bipasha seeing each other, Rana Duggubati verifies, he is already in a committed relationship with someone else.
“We are friends and we continue to be friends. The entire team of ‘Dum Maro Dum’ from Rohan to Abhishek to Bipasha all are my friends. I am seeing someone but not from here (Bollywood). It is too early to talk about it,” Rana said in an interview.
“I am fed up of the question (about dating Bipasha or not)…let’s move on,” he told.
The 27-year-old actor added, “All this does not really matter much…if you focus on your work…on films. I constantly work and ensure these things do not stop me.
There are other important things to focus on and move forward in life,” Rana told.
Rana will now be seen alongside Amitabh Bachchan and Sunjay Dutt in Ram Gopal Varma s ‘Department’. The film releases on May 18.

No comments:

Post a Comment