Monday, June 18, 2012

Akshay Kumar likes curvy 'Haari Baari' Bollywood heroines!

Sonakshi Sinha, Akshay Kumar

Sonakshi Sinha, Akshay Kumar

Sonakshi Sinha, Akshay Kumar

Akshay Kumar, Asin Thottumkal


Akshay Kumar, Asin Thottumkal

Bollywood's 'Rowdy' Akshay who is enjoying the success of 'Rowdy Rathore' tells he likes heroines who are in 'Haari Baari'. Speaking to media and heaping praises on Sonakshi and Asin, he tells "They are very much in tune with today's times. To me, they are not newcomers. Sonakshi is a wonderful actress who has her own style of acting. She has an absolutely different figure - a typical, Indian figure and not size zero. Khaate peete gharane ki lagti hain. I am a pure Punjabi. I like heroines who are hari bhari. Chusa hua aam na lagey," he reveals, asking us how we are going to translate 'chusa hua aam' into English. "Will it be sucked out mangoes?"

Akshay is very much excited doing action entertainer after a long gap. He says "After seven years, I got to do action. I say, I am a newcomer today," he admits, adding that he is also working in "Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai 2", which also has action thrown into it.Akshay also found the going tough while grooving to Prabhu's beats. "It's difficult to execute his dance steps. He is very demanding as a choreographer. I needed a lot of rehearsals. But, I managed to pull it off," he discloses.

No comments:

Post a Comment