Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Big B like is like a god for me: Rohit Shetty

Ajay Devgan, Rohit Shetty, Amitabh Bachchan
Director Rohit Shetty, who roped in Amitabh Bachchan to feature in a promotional song for his upcoming film "Bol Bachchan", tells working with the megastar was like working with god.
"I don't know whether this moment will come in my life again or not. I am working with Mr. Bachchan. It's like I am working with god," the 39-year-old told here.
Shetty is in awe of the 69-year-old veteran.
"I am still in awe that I am working with him. It is the first time in my career that I have got a photo clicked with any actor deliberately," he told.
"Bol Bachchan" stars Ajay Devgn, Abhishek Bachchan, Asin Thottumkal and Prachi Desai. It is slated for release July 6.

No comments:

Post a Comment