Sunday, June 3, 2012

Gorgeous Gurdeep Kohli to play lady cop in 'Rowdy Rathore'!

Gurdeep Kohli, A lady cop in Rowdy Rathore

Gurdeep Kohli, A lady cop in Rowdy Rathore

Small screen actress Gurdeep Kohli is looking forward to her big screen debut! She has bagged a cop's role in "Rowdy Rathore" and has even pulled off some stunts in the Akshay Kumar-starrer.

"'Rowdy Rathore' is my first film. People will get to see me in a very different role and look in 'Rowdy Rathore'. I play a lady cop," Gurdeep said.

The film is directed by Prabhu Deva and features Sonakshi Sinha in the female lead. It is being touted as Akshay's return to his master genre -- action, and Gurdeep is happy as it gave her an opportunity to try her hand at some stunts as well.

"I haven't done very heavy duty stunts in the movie, but yes, I have got to do some action. I have a sword-fight sequence," she told.

Gurdeep, who became popular with shows like "Sanjivani" and "Sinndoor Tere Naam Ka", is currently working on the second season of Disney Channel's family show "Best Of Luck Nikki".

No comments:

Post a Comment