Monday, June 11, 2012

Gulzar Saab & R. Balki are great Heroes instead of Khans: Vidya Balan

Vidya Balan, Gulzar,

Vidya Balan,  R Balki,
Vidya Balan might have scored stunning success during last one year and is now rated along side three Khans by Bollywood trade analysts. However she hasn't starred in a single movie opposite these top stars and even they are not showing much interest in romancing with this hot beauty fearing that she may eclipse them on silver screen.
Vidya however feels that they are not the top stars of industry. She tells "I want to know who the so-called 'heroes' are that we talk about," she demands to know. "As far as I'm concerned, the top heroes of the film industry are Gulzar saab and R. Balki, and I've worked with them," flashing her mystifying smile.
Vidya elaborating on her take tells that script and strength of strong story plays an important part in film's success rather than top star cast... She tells "I don't care who the hero of the film is. Give me a good script and I'll do more than my 100 per cent to the film. For me, the guys who work on the film make the stars, and not vice versa." Whatever be the calculations, the fact remains that Vidya has delivered back-to-back blockbusters almost alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment