Monday, June 11, 2012

Hot Item Girl and British actress Anisa’s debut with Baat Ban Gaiye!

British actress Anisa

British actress Anisa
Bollywood's penchant for hot and raunchy item numbers is every increasing and with the super sensational hits of Munni Badnam Hogayi and Shiela Ki Javani, majority of film makers are insisting on having at least one sizzling number in their commercial movies to attract the attention of masses.

Bollywood is even keen on making foreign beauties dance to the tunes making it a special one for them and fans. According to newest buzz, Bollywood will soon be having new item bomb, Anisa, a British Indian actress. This hot babe will be making her debut with Baat Ban Gaiye. Anisa was apprehensive of doing the number at the beginning.
Speaking about her item song 'Katto Rani' she tells "I was very shocked when I heard that I have to do an item number. But when I heard the song, I felt kicked to perform. It’s an enjoyable song and I am eager to see how it shapes up." She is leaving no stone unturned and is presently shaking her steps to get into the groove. She tells "I shall push my limits to perfect my moves and make this song the best item number ever made."
Asif Jha, the producer of the movie is sure the song has what it takes to become a chart-buster. "It's a very catchy number and we are sure that it will be a hit.

No comments:

Post a Comment