Friday, June 1, 2012

I like to wear low-back blouses: Vidya Balan


Size zero may be a fashion, but actress Vidya Balan, who flaunted her curves unabashedly in "The Dirty Picture", tells she is all for the Indian woman's curvaceous body.
"The only zero I am associated with is the zero cholesterol and zero trans-fat that are feature of Aliva snacks... and yes, the zeroes that come in my cheque," Vidya quipped on being asked if she would ever support the size zero figure.
"I like the curvaceous Indian woman's body. And if I may say so, I am well-endowed," she further added.
The 33-year-old was here for the official announcement of her appointment as brand ambassador of a new range of snacks brand Aliva, from the Pepsico stable.
Dressed in a shocking pink sari teamed with her trademark elbow-length sleeved blouse, Vidya looked elegant, and her vibrant, fun-loving mood justified her choice of colour.
Vidya tells she likes to flaunt a mix of traditional and modern.
"A part of me is very traditional, which is why you see me wearing a lot of saris. But a part of me will always wear these low-back blouses," she said, as she sat up to show her deep cut back of her blouse to the audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment