Monday, June 11, 2012

Mallika Sherawat insists Vivek Oberoi to strip!

Mallika Sherawat, Vivek Oberoi

Mallika Sherawat, Vivek Oberoi

Mallika Sherawat, Vivek Oberoi
Vivek Oberoi is Bollywood's most romantic star and though he starred in action films like Omkara, Shootout at Lokhandwala and Rakth Charitra, he endeared himself to females with his romantic looks. Speaking about his ambitions, Vivek told "I am getting back to the professional grind. But the long vacation was needed. When I met Priyanka, I wanted to get married to her as soon as possible. She was living in Bangalore and I was in Mumbai, and we could hardly meet and we missed the courting period. So, I started courting her after we got married. It was the other way round. I took time off and traveled around the world with her."
Vivek who has a fiver in his kitty says it was tough for him to strip for his upcoming starter Kismat Love Paisa Dilli (KLPD). He has been hitting the gym regularly to pump up his muscles. He tells hot babe Mallika Sherawat is insisting him to strip. He further adds "No. She wasn't the inspiration, but definitely the person who requested me to strip," says Vivek with a hearty laugh, but hastily adds, "I am just kidding. Of course, it was the demand of the script and I am going to be at my best."

No comments:

Post a Comment