Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Saif-Kareena’s wedding on October 16th!

Kareena Kapoor, Saif Ali Khan

Kareena Kapoor, Saif Ali Khan

Kareena Kapoor, Saif Ali Khan

Kareena Kapoor, Saif Ali Khan
Bollywood for long has been abuzz with rumors about Saif Ali Khan and Kareena's marriage. Though the hot couple were rumored to get married early 2012, due to unforeseen circumstances like death of MAK.Pataudi and other events like release of Saif's Indianised bond film 'Agent Vinod' delayed their marriage. Now the latest buzz is their marriage will be on October 16th. Presently Saif and Kareena were busy shooting for Race-2.
Beautiful Bebo fed up of answering marriage questions says, "From 2009 until now, I've been asked about the wedding date a hundred times. More than Saif and me, it's the others who are obsessing over this. I'm not taking any shaadi break. Once I wrap up Heroine on July 25, I get straight into Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Ram Leela with Ranveer Singh. I'm also negotiating another big project, which will start by the end of the year".
On questions whether marriage brings any beautiful changes, she laughs off saying "Marriage will not change anything. Like Zohra Sehgal, when I'm 100 I'll still be in the movies". Hope this time Saif and Kareena do not disappoint their fans who were waiting eagerly for their marriage and watch the arrival of beautiful Begum for their Pataudi Navab.

No comments:

Post a Comment