Friday, June 1, 2012

Dhoni looks so sexy behind the wickets: Poonam Pandey

Poonam Pandey

Mahendra Singh Dhoni
Stripping Queen Poonam Pandey is at it again. When everybody thought she has been silenced now days, she is back again and watching Dhoni behind stumps, she told she finds him sexy. She said she won't be promising stripping in IPL however tells "Just as a terrorist doesn't reveal what he will do to create a dhamaka, I too will not talk about my plans now. There are people who file cases against me at the drop of a hat. I will do whatever I have planned on my micro-blogging site though I know that freedom of expression has its limits and even controversial or explicit content on cyberspace can be liable to legal offense. While I've been bold, I've never crossed any limit,"
Poonam revealing the reason for her favoring Dhoni over SRK tells "It's unfair to compare. Dhoni is super cool on the field. Shah Rukh is the badshah of the world. I was initially a supporter of Team Mumbai since I belong to Mumbai. But in the finals, I'm all for Dhoni. Agar cricket ki baat ho, it has to be Dhoni all the way. Dhoni looks so sexy behind the wickets. His shots take my breath away. I am huge fan of his and it would be exciting to spend a day in an undisclosed location with him. By the way, I find Sakshi cute too."

No comments:

Post a Comment