Sunday, June 3, 2012

I will turn red hot in 'Oo Lala' song making people forget Vidya: Rakhi Sawant


Rakhi Sawant, Vidya Balan
Hot Rakhi Sawant who will be starring in Bengali remake of Vidya Balan's 'Dirty Picture' tells she is more dirtier than Vidya and will do better than her.

The 33-year-old will play a sex siren in the untitled movie to be directed by Bengali actress-turned-politician Shatabdi Roy and she says her film will set more tongues wagging than the original. Rakhi went on to say "The film is based on the life of an item girl and it is only befitting that I take on the role as I am the original item girl of Bollywood. I admire Vidya a lot. I think she is a great actress and she did a great job in the film. But now it is my turn and I will do a better ooh lala than her. After this film I am hoping that everyone will chant only my name,"

Item girl Rakhi Sawant is all set to star in the Bengali remake of " The Dirty Picture" and she says she will be better than National Award winning actress Vidya Balan. MP and Tollywood actor Tapas Pal is producing the film. Rakhi told she will turn red hot in 'Oo Lala' song making people forget Vidya. Rakhi adds "I have only done item songs and done small parts in films. This will be the very first time that I will be doing a full fledged film with dialogues, song and dance and that too in Bengali. I have already done an item song in Shatabdi's film Om Shanti. I am learning Bengali because I want to dub for myself. I have asked the director to give me the full Bengali script written in Hindi,"

No comments:

Post a Comment