Tuesday, June 12, 2012

A new male in the Kareena’s life beside Saif!

Kareena Kapoor, Saif Ali Khan

 Karishma Kapoor, Kiaan Kapoor
Kareena Kapoor disclosed her most good looking guy. Well it’s not Saif Ali Khan but her nephew Kiaan. She loves her nephew so much that she even keeps his photos as his wallpaper on her desktop.
“It will have to be Kiaan Kapoor,” told Kareena Kapoor
“He is my sister’s (Karisma) son. He is the most good looking man in my life right now. He has rosy cheeks, big eyes, and the most amazing lips, so it is obviously his face that I love to see every day,” further added the 31-year-old.
Sony Vaio Laptops brand ambassador is Kareena Kapoor. The actress was at the launch of its new campaign – spark a trend.
Talking about the Indian film industry, she tells, “I am a member of the Indian film industry. I come from the Kapoor family. Acting is in my blood. This industry has given me everything. There is nothing more I could have asked for.”

No comments:

Post a Comment