Friday, June 15, 2012

Prabhu Deva mimics Vidya Balan’s Dirty Dialogues!

Prabhu Deva

Vidya Balan
Dancer director Prabhu Deva who scored a successful hit with 'Rowdy Rathore' already crossing Rs 100 crs mark took a dig at Vidya Balan's Dirty Picture. Speaking to media this modest director from south tells, "I made Wanted and Rowdy Rathore is my second film. I came from South and Bollywood has accepted me and I am happy about it".
Prabhu made a sensational debut directing Salman Khan in 'Wanted' which showed the power of Salman once again in the industry. He has always been a sensation ever since his 'Mukkala Mukabla' from 'Kadhalan' which rocked whole India during that time. Prabhu is back to success route after his breakup with southern actress Nayanatara.
When quizzed about success formula, Prabhu Deva repeated Vidya Balan's dialogues from her hit film The Dirty Picture. He tells "Entertainment Entertainment and Entertainment! I just want to entertain that's it. I don't want to show that I can do this because I am talented. For me my audience has to be happy after watching my movies". Prabhu is now busy with his next entertainer a dance based 3D film titled 'ABCD' (Any Body Can Dance'. He will be seen acting and dancing in Remo D'Souza's forthcoming film Anybody Can Dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment