Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Priyanka Chopra pays a tribute to yesteryear Rekha at IIFA!

Priyanka Chopra, Rekha

Priyanka Chopra
At the 13th International Indian Film Academy (IIFA) awards, Saturday, actress Priyanka Chopra danced to popular songs of Rekha, as a tribute.
Rekha was honored for outstanding achievement in Indian cinema at the ceremony, organized by Wizcraft International Entertainment.
Priyanka showed some amazing moves to the remixed version of “In aakhon ki masti ke” from “Umrao Jaan”, “Salaam-e-Ishq meri jaan”, “Pyar do pyaar lo” and “Pardesiya”.
Later on, Rekha too joined Priyanka, taking the whole thing to a totally different level.
On receiving the award, Rekha spoke a few words, “I would like to dedicate this award to my producers who have inspired me and the young actors of our industry like Ranbir Kapoor, Sonakshi Sinha, Priyanka Chopra, who are super talented. I am proud that I continue to be a part of film fraternity.”

No comments:

Post a Comment