Thursday, May 31, 2012

Genelia D’Souza turns a guru for young girls!




Genelia D’Souza who just tied the knot to Ritesh Deshmukh, is soon going to guide ten young girls on the TV show “Lux The Chosen One”.
“The show is about 10 beautiful girls who are here to prove a point and be the face of the UTV Stars. All the girls are confident and they know exactly what they want. It’s not like a typical reality show where everyone is just there to make some noise,” she told Wednesday at the launch of the show.
The hunt is for the face of UTV STARS.
So why Genelia did chose to groom the girls??
“When I was a newcomer, I needed all of this (mentoring), unfortunately I didn’t get anything. This is a platform where they can learn and outdo each other.”
“Sometimes you need that interest and comfortable age difference. They can listen to me and speak to me. This why I thought I could help. Be it my ads or films, I have always played a girl who is relatable and this is like that too,” told the 24-year-old.
So what’s the show all about?
“I am a mentor on ‘The Chosen One’ and we will invite Bollywood experts who will give them (the contestants) tasks. I will help the girls. If they have a problem, they will bring it to me. I will observe them and at the end of the day, we will have elimination.”
Genelia D’Souza will show the other side of her otherwise vivacious and friendly nature.
“You have to be strict sometimes because you have to teach them, so sometimes I will have to be strict. But 90 percent of the times I am their friend,” told the actress.

No comments:

Post a Comment