Friday, May 18, 2012

I would love to pair with Abhishek Bachchan: Vidya Balan

Vidya Balan

Vidya Balan, Abhishek Bachchan

Vidya Balan, Shahrukh Khan

Vidya Balan, Hrithik Roshan

Vidya Balan, Prosenjit Chatterjee
Vidya Balan’s is unquestionably the queen of Bollywood blockbusters. The actress now has a huge list of actors she would love to act with. Abhishek Bachchan, Shahrukh Khan, Hrithik Roshan and Prosenjit Chatterjee, are on her list.
“I would like to work with those who I have already worked with and those who I haven’t. I would love to pair with Abhishek (with whom she was seen in ‘Paa’)… It’s been long. I am very greedy to work with good actors and directors,”
The actress was at the release of the DVD of her film “Kahaani” in Mumbai on Wednesday.
Hrithik Roshan is on her list as she hasn’t worked with him yet.
And Prosenjit??? Well, she told, “We have been wanting to work together for a long time. Every year there has been talks about a Bengali film but we have not been able to work out the dates. So this year, Sujoy has said he will make a film with both of us. We are on a lookout for a good script. If everything happens, we will make it work.”
Vidya Balan is keen to do a romantic film with the King of romance, Shahrukh Khan.
“I think I grew up watching all his films where he plays the ultimate romantic hero. When you think of romance you think of Rajesh Khanna and Shah Rukh Khan. These are the names that are foremost on my mind. Every woman wants a Raj (SRK’s character in ‘Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge’). That’s why I have always wanted to work with him. Whenever we work together, I would like it to be a nice relationship story,” she told.

No comments:

Post a Comment