Thursday, May 31, 2012

Lost romance is growing once again between Salman and Katrina in Thailand!

Salman and Katrina in Thailand

Salman and Katrina in Ireland
The cast and crew of Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif are in Thailand for the shooting of Kabir Khan’s film Ek Tha Tiger.
Salman and Katrina are captured in a photo, posing with a unit hand.
The teaser trailer of Ek Tha Tiger is out and has received a tremendous response. The movie has been shot in Ireland, Turkey, Cuba, India and Thailand.
Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif have been together through out the shoot. Rumors had it that the lost romance between the two is growing once again. However, a quick denial came from both of them.

“When we start working for a movie we go in as professionals. I am here to do my job and if people want to highlight baseless stories then it’s up to them. I don’t think that these stories will have any effect on my work and the film…I am never bothered about such stories. Why should I? I think it’s what every actor goes through,” Katrina Kaif had recently said.

No comments:

Post a Comment