Friday, May 18, 2012

Lara Dutta makes a comeback after child birth!


According to Lara Dutta, woman can continue with their professional career, post child birth. The actress is all set to sign a movie, very soon.
“I will be signing my next film in two-three days. It will be an easy role for me to jump back to. My own production will be later,” Lara told.
The actress was at the launch of her DVD – Parental Yoga With Lara Dutta.
Lara, became a mother of a cute baby girl in January this year.
“So many actresses have become mothers. They have all taken their time to come back. So, I think this is an outdated concept that if someone has become a mother, so she will sit at home. I can’t wait to come back,” she told.
Determined to wear the grease paint and face the camera, again, Lara Dutta says she will pick her movie projects keeping in mind her daughter’s welfare.
“My film choices are obviously going to be dictated by Saira’s welfare. I am not going to do films which would require me to stay on the sets from morning to night or for multiple days in a row. So, I will pick my choices very carefully. I am thrilled with what’s coming my way already,” told the 34-year-old.
The actress will be seen on screen, in the second half of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment