Monday, May 21, 2012

SRK banned for 5 years to enter in Wankhede Stadium!


Mumbai Cricket Association President Vilasrao Deshmukh announced on Friday, that Shahrukh Khan will not allow entering in the Wankhede Stadium for five years. So basically, the actor has been banned for 5 years.

Reportedly, Shahrukh Khan got into a heated argument with the Mumbai Cricket Association (MCA) officials and the security staff. Later on it was heard that SRK was drunk. However, the actor denied it saying, he was just angry and not drunk.

It all started when SRK, in a furious state of mind, started shouting at the security personnel and officials when he notices his children being “manhandled” by them.

The MCA filed a complaint with Mumbai’s Marine Drive police station.

Shah Rukh said reporters outside his residence, “I don’t think that my behavior was incorrect or I did something illegal. I think what I did was correct. They are my kids and I have a responsibility towards them. I will not apologise. They (officials) should apologise to me.”

Recounting his version, the 46-year-old told, “I had gone to pick up my children who were there to watch the match. I went there, congratulated my team and when I came back, I saw that there a gentleman was manhandling the children. They were pushing little girls. I just told him that this is not the way to behave.”

“He (the official) spoke something in Marathi, something which I can’t even repeat… I said he should not speak to me like this. It is extremely disturbing to see the way they manhandled children… I won’t deny that I could have said something in a fit of anger,” he added.

SRK wasn’t drunk.

“I just drink socially. It is an easy way to pick on the celebrities and say things like that they were drunk or were angry.”

The version of the Mumbai Cricket Association (MCA) was completely different.

“This is a grave matter. I have called for an urgent meeting and we shall discuss the matter following which we will decide the future course of action,” union minister and MCA president Vilasrao Deshmukh said.

No comments:

Post a Comment