Friday, May 18, 2012

John calls me Guruji: Akshay Kumar

John Abraham, Akshay Kumar
We had reported to you earlier that John Abraham gifted his buddy Akshay Kumar with a high-end motorbike, since their last release ( HouseFull 2) together, was a success.
On receiving the bike, the emotional Akki in return, penned a sweet, heart touching note for John.
Akshay posted, “Johnny Donor’ is riding such a high wave right now, that he is thankfully not Donating his sperm but Donating an awesome bike to me in celebration of our huge Hit ‘HouseFull 2’… I can count on one hand how many genuine gifts I’ve been given since my time in this Industry. John’s, I must say, means a lot; not because it’s a Bike (though it helps) but because I know how much it means to him giving it to me.”
“It’s not exactly common to find two such Actors that have the kind of care & respect that both John & I share, it’s no secret that Actors find it hard to see eye to eye. Why he calls me Guruji I’ll never know, why I feel so protective & brotherly towards him he’ll never know. I’m glad you’re here, I’m proud of your struggles & what you’ve achieved, & I’m touched by your kindness today & always… I wish you a lifetime of happiness & a family of your own that loves you more than you have ever loved your Bikes (and we all know that’s a lot of Love ;o)”

No comments:

Post a Comment