Saturday, May 26, 2012

I am not a Bikini Girls: Sonakshi Sinha

Sonakshi Sinha

Sonakshi Sinha

Sonakshi Sinha

Sonakshi Sinha tells she is very uncomfortable in donning a bikini on screen.

“It’s a complete no-no to bikini because I am not that kind of a person. I have been bought up in a certain way. I have certain restrictions that I follow and I don’t see any reason to change it because if the audience has accepted me fully clothed, then why would I resort to it?” told Sonakshi Sinha.

The 24-year-old will soon be seen in her upcoming movie Rowdy Rathore in her desi avatar. She is said to be continuing the same desi look in the rest of the movies too. The desi look will carry on in Joker, Once Upon a Time Again, Dabangg 2, Son Of Sardar and Lootera.

“I am a normal Indian girl who wears jeans and T shirts normally. Born and brought up in Mumbai, so I am used to wearing clothes like that,” Sonakshi Sinha further added.

Sonakshi also revealed that she will never do a very bold scene like the one Vidya Balan did in The Dirty Pictures.

“It was a great film and Vidya’s performance was fantastic. I respect her so much as an actress after that film, but it takes guts to do something like that. I don’t think I will be able to pull it off with the restrictions that I have,” she told.

No comments:

Post a Comment