Thursday, May 31, 2012

Sonakshi Sinha’s shyness for doing item numbers!





Sonakshi Sinha is one actress in the Bollywood industry, who has made it very clear from the start that she is not a very bold person and is not open to doing item numbers. However, if the item song is presented in the right way, she will think doing it.
“I haven’t been offered any item number till now. If there is a good song, I am convinced enough and I am presented in a right way, then why not,” Sonakshi Sinha said.
The actress is busy promoting her second movie, Rowdy Rathore. She shares screen space with Akshay Kumar. The movie is directed by Prabhu Deva. It releases Friday.
Talking about “Chammak challo chail chabeeli” in “Rowdy Rathore”, Sonakshi tells, “‘Chammak challo chail chabeeli’ is not an item song. It’s a very situational song with a wedding as its backdrop.”
Like Dabangg, Sonakshi Sinha will revive her modest village belle in Rowdy Rathore, too.
“I am not waiting to get a role that will change my desi girl image, but still if I get something, which requires me to be more westernized and my character is good I won’t mind doing it. Right now I am happy representing my own culture,” she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment